24th February 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?

I m manasa entering into 3rd sem ISE from karnataka. I want to taka GRE exam and i should start preparing for that from now onwards. So please help me in that.can u tell me what i should study?which books have to refer?how to study? My only goal is that one.

Related Questions:
  1. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  2. When is the right time to start GRE and TOEFL preparation?
  3. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  6. How to start my preparation with the book "IES made easy"?
  7. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  8. Books to be referred for GATE entrance exam? I am a B.E 2nd Sem EC student
  9. Which is the best book for GRE preparation?
  10. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  11. Books which I should refer for IAS preparation which I can refer during 3rd year?
  12. How should I prepare for aptitude tests of different companies? I'm an MCA student and week in aptitude
  13. Will I able to do MBA coure being a candidate not having Maths in 10+2?
  14. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  15. How should I study for MPSC? Which subjects should I choose? Books to be referred?
  16. GRE preparation without coaching? Best book for it?
  17. What should I have to do to crack GRE paper? Which type of practice should I do?
  18. How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?
24th February 2015, 03:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?

You should start your GRE preparation, when you are in the third year of Graduation. So, that you can complete your exam by the end of your third year. And you can start your admission process in the fourth year and you can go for MS immediately after the completion of your fourth year. To score good marks good marks in GRE exam, you should concentrate on
1. Reading passages
2. Essay writing
3. Sentence Equivalence and
4. Solving Mathematical problems of 7th to 10th standard text books

Best Books:-
Following are the best books to prepare for GRE exam
1. ETS GRE official Guide
2. Barron's GRE
3. GRE Bible
4. Manhattan GRE 5LB
5. VISU GRE material
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?