20th March 2012, 07:30 PM
banty sin

Which subject is the best in graduation for preparation of IPS?

which subject will be best in graduation for the preparation of IPS ?

6th April 2012, 08:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is the best in graduation for preparation of IPS?

No specific graduation stream is specified for applying for IPS post. So you can apply for this post after completing graduation in any stream as per your interest. The upper age limit specified for attending this exam is 30 years. The selection for this post will be based on written examination. You should attend the Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC. If you qualify in the written exam, the next selection procedure will include a physical test and personal interview.
6th May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is the best in graduation for preparation of IPS?

which subject is most neccessery for ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?