15th June 2018, 02:43 PM
Kaira yaseen

Which subject to opt for B.Ed after completion of Masters in Psychology?

I have completed my B.Sc now I am doing MA in Psychology would you please tell me what subjects should I opt in B.Ed.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  2. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  3. What all career options are available after completion of masters in Psychology?
  4. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  5. Which subject to opt for B.Ed after having completed BA (hons) in Psychology?
  6. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry?
  8. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  9. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate? -- [New]
  10. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  11. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  12. Which subject specialization should I opt for in MA Psychology?
  13. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  14. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best subject for masters between Psychology and English?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  18. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
21st June 2018, 06:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to opt for B.Ed after completion of Masters in Psychology?

B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Ed is a graduation or bachelor's level degree in any stream with 50% from any recognized university.

Since you have studied masters in psychology course you are eligible for studying B.Ed course.
The suitable subject for psychology candidates are educational psychology, philosophy of education and holistic education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?