14th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I prepare for SET Exam being a candidate having completed PG in Commerce?

sir, i want to know which subject is compulsory for set in commerce.i did my pg in commerce. and my compusory subject is account.
please sir help me!.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for each subject of commerce 12th board exam?
  2. Which subjects should I take for Preliminary Exam being a candidate having completed B-Pharmacy?
  3. Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?
  4. Can I go for marine engineering after taking commerce subject? I have completed 12th
  5. How to prepare for UPSC? I have done 12th by commerce stream
  6. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board? -- [New]
  7. Can I appear in UGC NET 2015? How to prepare for this exam?
  8. How to prepare for UP PCS Exam for Management subject?
  9. How to prepare for the exam to apply for NET with commerce subject? Books which are to be referred?
  10. Can I take commerce subject in 11th class? How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th?
  11. How to prepare for SLET entrance exam? I have completed PG with Maths subject
  12. UPSC service exams for computer engineers: How to select subjects? Age limits and other details?
  13. Career options after commerce+maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subjects I have to select for my Graduation to become an IAS being a candidate from 12th Class with Commerce?
  15. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.A.(Economics) candidate who has completed Graduation in Commerce?
  16. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  17. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  18. Can I write DSC after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
14th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I prepare for SET Exam being a candidate having completed PG in Commerce?

Which subject is best for taken after M.Com in SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?