11th September 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What course should I choose to get a job in IT company after completion of 10th standard?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am doing my 9th standard now.My aim is to get a job in the famous software company "INFOSYS". What group should I take in 11th and what is the degree to choose? Can you please suggest me the right steps next? Thank you!

15th September 2017, 11:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I choose to get a job in IT company after completion of 10th standard?

You cannot get a job in IT company just after completing 10th standard. You have to complete your 2th and then graduation. You can choose any stream in 12th and in graduation. After completing your bachelor's degree you have to opt for higher courses which will help you to get a job in IT sector. Here are some of the course which you can pursue:

> C

> C++

> Tally

> Networking

> Oracle

> Java

> CCNA

> PHP

> .NET

> ASP

> Advance XL.XML etc
15th September 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I choose to get a job in IT company after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am doing my 9th standard now.My aim is to get a job in the famous software company "INFOSYS". What group should I take in 11th and what is the degree to choose? Can you please suggest me the right steps next? Thank you!

After completion of 10th, you have to choose physics, chemistry, mathematics and English subjects in 11th and 12th. Next, you have to join a BE or BTech in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology course in any one of the leading/reputed engineering college. You should score very good marks in 12th and graduation in order to get a job in IT company. Candidates are selected in the IT companies based on their academic performance, written test, technical interview and HR interview. You should have very good technical skill and communication skill to get a job in IT company.
15th September 2017, 02:12 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you want to get a job in Infosys than you have do BCA or b.tech with computer science or lnformation Technology.
To get admission in the above courses first of all you have to opt physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects in class 12th.

Infosys is a MNC company and one of the famous software company. If you want to get a job in Infosys than you have to concentrate on your studies to get good marks.
You have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
You must have minimum 65% of marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation that in b.tech or BCA.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
15th September 2017, 03:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job in IT based companies, you are required to first meet the certain educational qualification. I suggest you to follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline preferably CSE based streams and MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering ..etc.,

>> You must have secured more than 60% marks throughout the academics..i.e., from 10th Class to Graduation.

>> You may choose MPC (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) at 12th Class and then pursue B.E/ B.Tech preferably in order to be eligible for sitting in Campus placements.

>> You must have good command over programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, Java, DBMS..etc.,
15th September 2017, 07:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do job in IT company then you must have to complete your 11th and 12th standard with non medical stream and you must take information technology as an additional subject that will benefit for you in future. After that you can complete your graduation either in IT field or in non medical stream or engineering stream as per the subject interest and then you can apply in a company.
15th September 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should either go for a PCM stream and after than B.Tech in CSE or Diploma in CSE and after that B.Tech. These are the two options available for you. You can also go for BCA and MCA route, but it will be a very long one.

Selection will be after B.Tech through campus placement, if you are studying from a reputed college and have good academic record. Just make sure you study well enough to have any chance.
15th September 2017, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You should select PCM subject group in 10+2 to apply for engineering courses. Candidates can apply for Joint Entrance Examination or other engineering entrance exam for admission in good engineering colleges in Bachelor of Technology.

In B.Tech, you should opt for Computer Science Engineering or Information technology to be eligible for job in Infosys. You should aim to score more than 60% marks in Bachelor of technology with no backlog. You will have to clear different stages of recruitment drive to get job in this IT giant.
15th September 2017, 09:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Just follow the given below steps to get job in INFOSYS:

1. You need to select PCM subject group in 10+2.

2. Apply for engineering exam like JEE, State Level engineering exam, private college exam etc.

3. In B.Tech or B.E opt for Computer Science Engineering or Information technology.

4. Secure more than 60% in B.Tech to become eligible for this company recruitment drive.

Pass all stages like aptitude round, technical round and interview to get job in it.
15th September 2017, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in IT Company after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science/ Information Technology course from a recognised university. You should have good aptitude, subject knowledge and communication skills to be eligible to get a job in IT Company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?