3rd June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and information about Law officers exam in West Bengal?

Sir,
I,want to know about the syllebus and other information regarding Law Officers Exam in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. West Bengal board or ICSE syllabus?
  5. Information regarding SET Exam of West Bengal? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  14. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  15. Which college or university offers bachelor in Law for graduate in West Bengal?
  16. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  17. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  18. What is the law officer's exam syllabus?
11th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and information about Law officers exam in West Bengal?

Sir, I want to know the syllabus,notification and the pattern of west bengal law officers exam for 2013 & 2014.Hope to receive the answers as early as possible.Thank you.
6th October 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed B.A.LL.B exam in this year.am i eligible to appear in the 2013 law officer's exam?is there any age bar?i am 22 years old now.
11th February 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,I had passed B.A.LL.B exam in 2013.I want to know how many papers have to be given for junior law officer examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?