4th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are there in first year arts in Kutch University Bhuj?

I have completed my hsc and i am looking forward for my first year which is ba i want know what are the subject in first year arts kutch university bhuj

25th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are there in first year arts in Kutch University Bhuj?

ALSO you can get From SCIENCE GROUPS LISTED HERE WITH. And Library Information to get all reference records

You may SEND me an email of your choice of Book with details of the subject and name of book / publisher and author etc will check and let you know

You need to be a member of one of science groups Below to get bebnefit free library service and And SEND US email with your request of books name/ publisher and author etc.

If that book is ready and size to fit in space of file section of science groups, THE will be uploaded to read your Book of choice to your group of science where you are registered and requested a demand of book.

If book is not ready will be notifies when available and message will be sent to group and all members of the group.

Each group has FILE SECTIONS - and you can read or download for your personal reading purpose.

LARGE REFERENCE BOOKS can not be uploaded due to DATA size capacity can be requested and available only ON LINE transfers and need to have a broadband services with suitable speed of data transfers

e.g. http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/scienceclubofindia/files/
and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kutchScience/files/

in.groups.yahoo.com/group/scienceclubofindia
in.groups..yahoo.com/group/kutchscience
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/kachchh
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/bhuj

***NEW:- We have RECENTLY addded UP 500 Books on finanace business and trading markets forex etc. 1300 books on ARCHAEOLOGY of Kutch, INDIA and whole World.

Now our Millions page Digital DATA libraries in Kutch Science Foundations & many more to come.

1) Thousands 1800 of books on Computer and IT Science 500 libraries = 2300 books

2) Books on Mathematics Library including MATLABS, Astronomy 500 books including video library

3) Books On Astronomy and Space science, study course library, including SPACE ENCYCLOPEDIA Astronomy Video library of Science discoveries Asimov%u2019s science fiction library. Including video library.

4) Ancient Books of Astronomy, BRAHMAND PURAN, and spherical astronomy, elements of space, Physics and maths Science which are not available now a day. And ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SPACE and including video library

4) Home science and Cooking Books with cooking recopies

6) Handicrafts and Stitching books

7) Physics Complete library. 500s of books including video library

8) Chemistry Complete library 500s of Books

9) Biology Complete Library 500s of Books

10) Human Anatomy Science and complete Medical Library for medical university and research students. 1500 BOOKS Nursing BOOK Library

11) Full medical science library, medical dictionary and Ayurvedic information library INCLUDING BIOMEDICAL, GENETICS, 1500 BOOKS

12) Actuarial science and statistical science and predictions BOOKS library

13) Robotic science and technology Books LIBRARY

14) SANSKRIT and grammar including full 1000 page Sanskrit dictionary, Oxford dictionaries, Vedic (PURANs NAAD VEDAs) Library including all 18 Purans and 4 Vedas including grammar and translations AND AN ANCIENT PERSIAN BOOKS

15) Archaeological library WITH ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ARCHEOLOGY , Forbidden archaeology including Civilisation and DHOLAVIRA video library, INCA, MAYA, EGYPT, INDUS etc. 1300 books on ARCHAEOLOGY of Kutch, INDIA and whole World

16) Geological Science Library including fossils and DINO fossils complete sets of Photographic libraries INCLUDING Forbidden Geology, ENCYCLOPEDIA OF GEOLOGY. including video library

17) History, Science Documentary and science Discoveries, GEO DISCOVERIES and civilisations Digital and digital Video libraries. including video library

18) Reference Library of ancient civilisation and geological science of Kutch AND ENCYCLOPEDIA OF GEOTECTONICS . including video library

19) Reference Library for Birds and Environment & Nature library of Kutch AND ENCYCLOPEDIA OF BIRDS, ENCYCLOPEDIA OF NATURE , ENCYCLOPEDIA OF ANIMAL including video library

20) Digital Audio Library including Vedic audio, Asimov%u2019s Science Fictions audio Library And many more to come.

21) Books On Botany and science, and ENCYCLOPEDIA OF Science including video library

22) Books On engineering science, electric engineering, civil , construction and mechanical 600 Books
23) full Encyclopedia of Britannica

24) RECENTLY addded UP 500 Books on finanace business and trading markets forex etc

And many more to come SEND US email with your request of books name/ publisher and author etc

Dr. BHUDIA Science Group Of INDIA
President:'Kutch Science Foundation'.
Founder :'Kutch Amateurs Astronomers Club - Bhuj - Kutch'.
Life Member:'kutch Itihaas Parishad'.
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/scienceclubofindia
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/kutchscience
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/kachchh
in.groups.yahoo.com/group/bhuj
Do visit our ABOVE Clubs/Groups of Science Groups of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?