1st January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for IIT JEE admission after clearing the entrance?

hey myself vastvikta......... i wana know dat is dere any age limit for the iit admissions after clearing the entrance

2nd January 2012, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for IIT JEE admission after clearing the entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey myself vastvikta......... i wana know dat is dere any age limit for the iit admissions after clearing the entrance

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IIT-JEE :-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chem and math.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for IIT JEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

IIT JEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

COST OF IIT JEE FORM-

Fore more details you can visit to http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
2nd January 2012, 01:09 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any age limit for IIT JEE admission after clearing the entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes ,there is an age limit for geting admission in IIT-JEE Colleges
required conditions are:

Eligibility crieteria for IIT-JEE 2012:
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions given below for appearing in IIT-JEE 2012:
Date of Birth
  • General (GE) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1987. Those born earlier are not eligible to appear in IIT-JEE 2012.
  • Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and those with Physical Disability (PD) must have been born on or after October 1, 1982. SC/ST/PD candidates born before October 1, 1982 are not eligible to appear in IIT-JEE 2012.
  • The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board/Pre-University certificate will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, a candidate must submit along with the application, an authenticated document indicating the date of birth.

If you have any problem.please ask any question freely and ask a query in our forum

www.iitb.ac.in
WITH REGARDS
*roknits*
12th June 2014, 04:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidates hailing from General (GE) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1989. Those born earlier are not eligible to appear in IIT-JEE 2014. Candidates who hail from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and those with Physical Disability (PD) must have been born on or after October 1, 1984. The date of birth should be as recorded in the high school/first Board/Pre-University certificate is to be accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?