21st May 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in ITI JEE or AIEEE on the basis of diploma? What type of test is to be taken?

i am going for diploma after passing 12th in 2011.is there any chance to get addmition in iit jee or aieeeon the bases of diploma. what type of test should be taken. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  3. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  4. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  5. How can I get civil engineering after passing 10th
  6. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  7. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  8. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)? -- [New]
  10. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  11. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  12. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma?
  15. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  16. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  17. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
4th July 2012, 03:17 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in ITI JEE or AIEEE on the basis of diploma? What type of test is to be taken?

there is no chance for diplopa holder to take in admission in iit and nit's.....through diploma...
in iit there is 2 chance to sit in the exam and aieee 3 chance....
so after clear the exam u can get admission in nit or iit's.
30th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in ITI JEE or AIEEE on the basis of diploma? What type of test is to be taken?

i want to join in btec in iit i have completed diploma in auto mobile engineering
30th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me ? how to get admission in aieee college's from the basis of diploma (electrical)??
8th January 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in diploma in computer science i wanted to make study in nit in surathkal please suggest me how to take tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?