26th April 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam or any path to join NDA? Can I face any NDA exam after passing diploma?

I gave last year automobile deploma exam (6th sem) so is there any exam or any path to join N.D.A?can i face to any N.D.A exm fter deploma and my edge is 21year.

21st May 2012, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam or any path to join NDA? Can I face any NDA exam after passing diploma?

Diploma candidates are eligible to attend NDA exam. If you are able to pass this exam, you can join any defense wings. But you cannot attend NDA exam because your age is 21 years. Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 16.5 years and maximum is 19 years. Hence, it is better to pursue your graduation first and then you can probably attend CDS exam and join defense sector itself.
3rd June 2012, 04:38 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is there any exam or any path to join NDA? Can I face any NDA exam after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I gave last year automobile deploma exam (6th sem) so is there any exam or any path to join N.D.A?can i face to any N.D.A exm fter deploma and my edge is 21year.
No you are not eligible for National defence academy examination.
This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Air force, army and navy. The eligibility required for the national defence academy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate applying for the national defence academy examination should be 10+2 pass. Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the national defence academy examination.
Candidate applying for the Indian air force and navy should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
For the national defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on national defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:

www.upsc.gov.in
3rd June 2012, 05:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam or any path to join NDA? Can I face any NDA exam after passing diploma?

Yes, there is NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

As per eligibility criteria of NDA, the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness can apply for NDA.

You will not be eligible to apply for NDA as you are 21 years of age. You may try for CDS(Combined Defence Service) after Graduation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd June 2012, 11:25 PM
Radhakrishna143

Diploma candidates are eligible to attend NDA
exam. If you are able to pass this exam, you can
join any defense wings. But you cannot attend
NDA exam because your age is 21 years.
Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 16.5
years and maximum is 19 years. Hence, it is better to pursue your graduation first and then
you can probably attend CDS exam and join
defense sector itself.
4th June 2012, 12:52 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the NDA exam.

NDA exam conducted for the recruitments of to become indian air force and indian army officers.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

That is NDA-I and NDA-II

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate must have completed the 10+2 from a recognized state board of india.

The final appearing candidate are also eligible for the NDA exam.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

The candidate need the subjects of indian air force and navy exams mathematics physics and chemistry compulsory subjects.

Age limit:

the candidate age limit should be in the between of 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no age relaxation for the any other categories.

Nationality:

the candidate must be citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible.

Physical standards:

the candidate physically and medically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

written test

interview

medical test

the admission process is the online process.

For more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?