17th November 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for B.Tech 4th year students to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post

is their ani possibilities for b.tech 4'th yr students to apply polytechnic lecturer posts

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  4. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  6. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  7. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  8. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  9. Can 4th year, 7th semester engineering students apply for the post of scientist-B?
  10. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  16. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  18. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
9th May 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility for B.Tech 4th year students to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in polytechnic college? I am pursuing B.TECH Computer Science in 4th year with aggregate 75%.
27th July 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility for B.Tech 4th year students to apply for Polytechnic lecturer post

sir,i am a final year student of b.tech(civil).i want to apply for the post during this year.am i eligible to apply for lecturer job with out persuing my degree
17th January 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir am pursuing 3year b.tech.sir 4year students are eligible or not for polytechnic teachers in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?