8th May 2011, 09:46 PM
sweet kirti

Is there a need to pass the exam of Civil Engineering to do Architecture?

hi I am kirti i just want to ask that is there a need to pass the exam of civil engineering to do architecture

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  2. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech distance education?
  4. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  5. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  6. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?
  8. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  9. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  10. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  11. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering?
  12. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  13. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?
  16. Which stream is better Civil or Architecture after diploma in Architecture? Which exam is better JELET or NATA? -- [New]
  17. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which one is more easier between Architecture and Civil Engineering?
30th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a need to pass the exam of Civil Engineering to do Architecture?

iam Bcom student can i go for arcitecture course
15th June 2011, 11:14 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there a need to pass the exam of Civil Engineering to do Architecture?

Hello,

Architecture is a separate field of study and a special part of civil engineering course for the design and sketch of large and giant buildings.

To study architecture you don't need to pass a civil engineering exam,rather one need to score a rank in the all India based architecture entrance exam like AIEEE and according to that rank candidates get their institutes.

The eligibility to study this course in the undergraduate level is to pass 10(+2) with at least 50% marks with physics,chemistry and maths.

Good luck!
22nd June 2011, 03:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to do Architecture course is a plus two. Candidates should score at least 55% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Architecture field involves planning and designing works for construction. For studying architecture, it’s not mandatory that you have to pass the civil engineering. Creative skill is required for architectural jobs.
9th July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how i study for post graduate diplamo civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?