20th July 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?

Hello sir, I am studying B.E Civil Engineering but I am interested in Architecture course. I was not aware about Architecture course while studying in 12th but now I know it and want to study. Please tell me the details of universities which are offering the master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  2. Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?
  3. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  4. Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?
  5. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  6. List of universities offering Master's in Space Propulsion in Abroad
  7. Can I study Master of Architecture after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I do masters degree in one of the universities of India? How to apply for it?
  11. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  12. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  14. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  15. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  16. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  17. Architecture course after B.Tech (Civil Engineering) is possible? Colleges offering this course?
  18. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
22nd July 2016, 12:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.E Civil Engineering but I am interested in Architecture course. I was not aware about Architecture course while studying in 12th but now I know it and want to study. Please tell me the details of universities which are offering the master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?
You are doing B.E in Civil Engineering, So you are not eligible for Masters in Architecture.

List of the University for Masters degree in Architecture:-

SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE
4-Block B, Indraprastha Estate,
New Delhi-110002
Tel:23317390/ 23318387
Email:[email protected]

CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
Sector 12,
Chandigarh -160012
Ph:745531 Fax: 746260

SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE
78/3 D.N. Road,
Mumbai -400001
Tel:2621118, 2621649

BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGEP
.O.Botanical Garden Shibpur,
Howrah 3,
West Bengal. Tel:6684561/2/3

JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY
Jadavpur, Kolkata -700032
Ph:4735508

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,KHARAGPUR
Kharagpur -721302,
Tel:03222-55386

TVB SCHOOL OF HABITAT STUDIES
Behind Sector D, Pocket-2, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi-110070
Tel:26894898
9th April 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?

I want to ask you that can i study architecture after completing my civil engineering, as i am so interested in architecture which i don't know before
so sir please give me this answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?