23rd July 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Tips and notes to prepare for Civil services exam

i wanna know about use of civil servics exam, and tips and notes for preapring fr it...

3rd December 2014, 06:55 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tips and notes to prepare for Civil services exam

Civil Services includes all India Allied services and central govt service. They are the topmost service in the govt job sector, most of which are administrative job , police , railway , revenue , foreign embassy etc which are known by different names viz IAS, IPS , IRS , IRTS, Postal Service , IFS etc. .
The exam "Civil Service" is conducted by UPSC every year for around 1000 vacancies. It is conducted in three stages , they are Preliminary , Mains & Interview. It is both subjective and objective type paper. The question syllabus includes general knowledge based questions , aptitude and theoretical questions from a subject.

There are many online websites and coaching centers which can help you in preparing
Some well known coachings are Vajiram, ALS , Sriram , Khan study group. The head office are in Delhi.
Some online websites for preparation are , upscportal.com , crackIAS.com etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?