13th June 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Transfer from one college to another within Anna university after completing 2nd year

Can I change from one college to another college through anna university after completing 2 nd year

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from one college to another within Anna university after completing 2nd year -- [New]
  2. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  3. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  5. Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?
  6. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  7. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  8. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  9. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  10. Rules and regulations to transfer from the college?
  11. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  12. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  14. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  15. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  17. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
13th June 2017, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from one college to another within Anna university after completing 2nd year

College transfer in any university is allowed only after first year of bachelor's degree and not after that.

You can not change your college after completion of 2nd year of bachelor's degree.
14th June 2017, 06:40 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Transfer from one college to another within Anna university after completing 2nd year

Yes you can change one college to another by following below step
>> You need to write a request letter both to University and present college stating the reason of change in college.
>> Dean of the university will pass your request if found satisfactory reason for change of college.
>> The whole process may take 7 to 15 days and then you can complete your third year from changed college.
14th June 2017, 10:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Migration from one college to another college within the same university is possible only after completion of first year. But you must not have any backlog in any subject of 1st year,
You are not eligible to transfer from one college to another college after completing second year.
22nd April 2018, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from MIT campus of Anna University to CEG campus of Anna University in the second year.
24th October 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to change engineering college after first year with in anna university
13th March 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer from non-autonomous to autonomous college in 7th semesters
3rd June 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the transfer website portal will be opened?within Anna University afflicated colleges
15th July 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year of engineering and I transferred to another college under anna university for second year but I did not like that college can I immediately transfer to another college under anna university
17th July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year engineering degree in anna university .Now i want to transfer my college within the same university, Can you say the last date of transfer
10th February 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer from one college to another college in anna university after 3rd semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?