22nd May 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What should be the GRE score to get admission in Maters in Power Electronics after B.Tech with 8.2 CGPA?

Hi..i'm currently pursuin 7th sem b.tech..my cgpa is 8.2(out of 10). What are my chances of getting admission in german universities for masters in power electronics..i'm givin my toefl exam in december..do i need a gre score? Pls help me with the procedure and also in judging my chances of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  4. How should I get admission in top colleges in US after scoring 7.3 CGPA? How much should I score in GRE?
  5. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  6. Is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for MS in mechanical?
  7. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  8. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  9. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  10. Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?
  11. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  12. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  13. Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  15. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  16. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  18. Which colleges can I apply for MBA and MS after scoring 7.98 CGPA?
23rd May 2015, 07:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the GRE score to get admission in Maters in Power Electronics after B.Tech with 8.2 CGPA?

The German Universities usually consider IELTS scores along with GRE scores. So it is better you appear in IELTS rather than TOEFL if you aim at study in Germany. Otherwise you can give TOEFL but it should be in British English ascent. You have a good CGPA and should maintain or improve it on completion of your B.Tech course. Usually a GRE score above 300 is sufficient to get admission in the good institutes. However, if you aim at the top ones, you need at least 315+ GRE score. After getting the scores of the entrance exams, you need to apply online in the German Universities as per your scores. Make sure you have a good resume and a strong statement of purpose. On getting selected you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?