16th June 2013, 09:47 PM
safla muhammed

How can I select subjects fr civil service mains exam?

sir,
I want know how i can select subjects for civil service main exam.Now iam a b-tech computer science student.

30th August 2015, 01:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I select subjects fr civil service mains exam?

The Civil Services examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. The examination is conducted in the three stages and there is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation to appear for the examination.

So being the Computer Science you are eligible to select the any paper as optional there is no restrictions on selection of the paper on the basis of the graduation discipline. But be vary attantative while selecting the optional paper as it plays an important role in
List of subjects for the optional paper are available at the UPSC official website.

To get the more information and syllabus for the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?