26th September 2016, 03:34 PM
aniket22222

Is it valid to fill improvement marks in job resume?

Sir i gave improvement exam in 12th cbse, then i got 60.2%. So is it valid to fill improvement marks in job resume, and which passing year i have to mention in resume. Please reply soon.

27th September 2016, 10:26 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it valid to fill improvement marks in job resume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket22222 View Post
Sir i gave improvement exam in 12th cbse, then i got 60.2%. So is it valid to fill improvement marks in job resume, and which passing year i have to mention in resume. Please reply soon.
Yes, you can fill improvement marks in job resume but it is important that you should have a new pass certificate indicating your new marks in respective subjects. Until and unless you do not have a certificate by the authority board you cannot fill your new improvement marks.

During job interview mark sheet of each and every stage is checked by respective companies so, you tell them about your improvement then along with the new improvement mark sheet.
27th September 2016, 12:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket22222 View Post
Yes, must fill the details of the Improvement Exam in your Job Resume while applying for any post.

In this case, you should consider Improvement as the primary one and don't mention your previous one marks in the resume.

Accordingly, mention the passing year in the resume though there is a 3 years gap between High School and Intermediate.

If Interviewer asks you about this gap, then you should clearly tell him/her about the Improvement Exam.

In case there is no increment in Improvement exam in terms of Percentage, then you should not mention it in your Job Resume and consider your previous one.
4th August 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

If I give improvement exam in class 12th then I will have two marksheet is it true or both marksheet is valid or not?
10th April 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i gave my 12th exam 2010 but not pass and repeat same and pass in 2011 and did Bsc and again appear for improvement of mark of 12th and pass with inprovement on 2012..and bsc completed 2014...what mark of 12th exam and year i hv to mention for job resume plz inform me..my mail id sir
[email protected]
9th July 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage in 12th ISC is 46.16 ,if I gave improvment exam for 3 subjects and earn at least 64% marks so it is good for my career or bad.
Does it affect in applying fot jobs?
Please sir reply fast.
Thank you
5th July 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for 12th in 2017 and I got 60.2 percent. In 2018 I appeared for improvement examination in bseb and I got 69.6 percent. In 2018, I also took admission in college for btech. How should I add it to my resume? What will be the course duration for 12th? And what will be my gap year?
2nd September 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what school we have to write for improvement Exam of 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?