10th May 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I mention improvement exams marks in resume

How I make my resume for jobs because I gave the improvement exams in 4 subjects in class 12th?
Is the improvement in 4 subjects is valid in resume or not?

10th May 2017, 04:03 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I mention improvement exams marks in resume

Yes, you should mention your improvement marks in your job resume and not your previous marks but for that you should get your pass certificate which indicates your new marks in respective subjects. Thanks
10th May 2017, 04:49 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Improvement in 4 subjects marks in 12th class is valid to mention in Resume if your marks in Improvement Exam are more than your actual marks.

In 12th class, most of the candidates would give Improvement Exams in order to improve their marks.

If you score more marks in Improvement Exam, then they will be considered as final.

If you score less marks in Improvement Exam, then your previous marks will be considered as final.

In both the cases, it is beneficial for the candidate.

Normally, in the Interview, the interviewer will not ask whether you have given any improvement exam or not.

But in case if this question is asked, you can say that you have given the Improvement Exams as you have not scored good marks in the actual exams though you performed well.

One more thing is that this Improvement or betterment exam facility is there only in 12th class.

It won't be there in higher levels like Graduation and Post Graduation.

Now days, no company is bothering about the percentage of marks. The selection process for the job is same though you secure 60% or 90% of marks.

Only thing that they are looking into is your subject knowledge and communication skills.

If you are good enough in these areas, you will definitely get the job.
4th February 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed Isc in 2014 with 60% then I got admission in graduation then after I gave improvement exam of Isc in 2015 and I got 72.2% and my graduation complete in 2017. Sir help me If I am selected for any government post of graduation level what is the date of leaving school where I done Isc in year 2014 ya 2015 if I gave leaving school date 2014 but bseb send only original certificate of 2015 exam.
4th January 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I give an improvement exam of two subjects in bseb in year 2014 .for improving marks I didn't fail in any subject in 2013 .then my marks will improve.but I have a doubt when I fill for a govt exam then which passsout year should we mentioned or valid in the application form.. please help me out...
20th December 2022, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how years i have to write in the resume if i have a improvenment martksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?