13th April 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Zoology after B.Pharmacy? What is the minimum criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Zoology? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

13th April 2017, 11:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Zoology after B.Pharmacy? What is the minimum criteria required?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in medical science or applied science with 50% or above marks are eligible to do M.SC in Zoology. So as per my knowledge you are eligible to do this course. Thanks
14th April 2017, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Zoology after B.Pharmacy? What is the minimum criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Zoology? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!
No, B.Pharmacy candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in Zoology course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Zoology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Zoology or Botany or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Zoology course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
24th February 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am completed b pharma and msc in zoology. Am i eligible for rpsc college lecturure exame?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?