6th May 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for graduate courses in Punjab University and

I got 70% marks in class 12th from doing non-medical stream. Will I get admission under Punjab University? And, is there any hostel facility provided by any colleges under Punjab University?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about seat availability in CUSAT? I have Muslim Reservation
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. Criteria to take admission for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  5. Information about Post Graduate diploma courses after BAMS in Punjab?
  6. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  7. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  8. Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks
  10. When the application form of Punjab University will be issued for M.Com?
  11. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  13. Qualification needed to do PG diploma course in Hindi?
  14. Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?
  15. Under graduate Aviation courses available in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, USA? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  16. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission in Punjab University?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course?
  18. How to join Gojan Engineering college in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?