12th July 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS

I passed 12th under WBCHSE board but my score is pretty low (61.6%). So sir, please tell me if 12th marks matter for abroad study? Can I apply for the higher studies? I am eagerly awaiting to do further study in abroad but am not sure if it's possible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  2. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad having done Diploma after 6 years of passing 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS abroad? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 12th from Open school with 50 percentage marks?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  11. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after 12th to go abroad?
  13. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  15. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  16. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  17. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  18. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
14th July 2017, 07:18 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS

Yes you can study further studies abroad with the percentage you showed . I will recommend you to take the help you consultancy firm , where you will get full guidelines how to study abroad. Naming some of the consultancy below where you will can register.
** Wissen Study Academy
** Shiksha.com
** My college abroad.com
** Guleria & Guleria consultant
** Nudnat Education service

++ Before registering and preparing yourself to study abroad ,kindly make sure that you have no pending backlogs.
++ You are ready with Indian passport where validity must be minimum 1 year .
14th July 2017, 10:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th standard WBSCHE Board examinations. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue higher studies in Abroad. You should have a valid SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?