20th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

At what age should I start preparing for IPS?

at which age should i start preparing for ips....please tell me how much is it

28th August 2012, 08:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: At what age should I start preparing for IPS?

Basically to apply for IPS you have to sit for the Civil service examination which is conducted by the UPSC every year. You should be graduate in
any discipline from a recognized college. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.As per the age limit one should be between 21years to 30 years of age,and there are age relaxation for non general .For IPS physical fitness is very important so physically you have to be fit.For detail information on civil service examination visit its websitewww.upsc.gov.in
27th July 2013, 05:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At what age should I start preparing for IPS?

It is not possible to say a particular age at which you can start with IPS preparation. Graduation is the minimum qualification for IPS. Upper age limit to appear for the exam is 30 years. You can start exam preparations during graduation or after graduation. Detailed exam pattern and syllabus is available in the web site of UPSC. After collecting this, you can decide whether to go with self preparation or to get trained under any of the coaching centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?