7th May 2018, 09:47 PM
jahnavi kr

What all options are available with CET and NEET score? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Food Technology in CFTRI?

I have completed my second PU with 92% but I didn't scored good marks in my CET and NEET exam. I wish to take a graduate course in medical. Can I get? If not, can I get B.Sc Food Technology seat in CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Food Technology from CFTRI after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore
  4. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  5. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  6. Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?
  7. Universities which offer admission in applied nutrition (MSc) without entrance?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology?
  9. Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?
  10. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CFTRI entrance exam for BSc(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for working in Food Preservation or Food Technology section?
  13. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  14. Sample question papers of entrance exam for MSc in Food Technology in CFTRI -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food technology after graduating in Horticulture?
  16. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  18. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?