8th October 2011, 09:33 PM
BK Tyagi

Percentage reserved for Ex Serviceman for the post of Sub Inspector in Income Tax Department?

Sir,
How much persentage is reserved for Ex service man for the post of sub inspector in income tex department.

9th April 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage reserved for Ex Serviceman for the post of Sub Inspector in Income Tax Department?

I would like to know, approx number of seats reserved for ex-servicemenfor the post of Income Tax Inspector every year?
16th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage reserved for Ex Serviceman for the post of Sub Inspector in Income Tax Department?

Reservation for ex servicemen in incomtax
30th January 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am ex servicemen I want join to income tax si pl give advice sir
7th March 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I am an ex-servicemen, please tell me eligibility for getting job in income tax department
10th May 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility critaria of sub insp in income tax depatment for ex-servicemen and other than this what are the posts reserved for us?
21st May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility crite ria of inspector/sub inspector in income tax department for ex servicemen and other than this what are the posts reserved for us.sir now i am being retired now.my civil edn is BSc(mathematics),in army technical instructor(junior
commissioned officer-subedar) please guide me......I ever grateful to you for the act of giving favourable
guidelines.....my contact number is -0900173-8555/0900173-6555.

Thanking you..... Yours sincerely.....,
18th August 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage reserve for income tax sub inspector for ex-servicemen?
1st February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is procedure for selection of ex service man in income tax deparatment
22nd February 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an ex serviceman please tell me about relaxation for ex serviceman in income Tex department . Like as criteria ; parentage of ex-serviceman reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?