20th December 2012, 11:36 PM
swatishankarrastogi

What is the best method to prepare for IELTS exam? Should I join coaching institute for the same

what is the best method to prepare for IELTS exam? Should i join a coaching institute for IELTs courses? What will be the fee structure of this course? Please send me all the details regarding this exam.
Thanks

1st June 2016, 12:21 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: What is the best method to prepare for IELTS exam? Should I join coaching institute for the same

Yes, To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good IELTS coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
For details of the top coaching institutes for IELTS refer the link - "https://news.manikarthik.com/ielts-coaching-centers-india/lifestyle/education/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?