12th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

I completed my b.tech in electronics and communications what can i do next my parents want to do higher studies for me please give suggestion

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  4. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  16. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  17. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  18. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
23rd April 2012, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

After B.Tech in ECE, you have different course options. If you are interested in technical field, you can apply for M.Tech course. You should appear for GATE exam as part of this. If you want to build your career in the field of management, you can choose MBA course. You need to appear for either CAT/MAT or similar entrance exams to secure admission for this course. MCA is also a good option. Apart from this, you can apply for LLB course also. CLAT is the qualifying examination to join this course. If you are not interested in higher studies, you can apply to both private and public sector companies.
5th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

can i merge in electrical
19th May 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am swapnil, i have done be in electronics branch with less than 60% degree so please suggest me, what should i do now?
24th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

If u don't know what to do after b.tech. , then ask a question to yourself "Why did you do b.tech.?".........
9th June 2012, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

can i go in the field of airforce after the b.tech?
10th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.tech electronics and communication . next i have to choose a better course for a good a job , can u help me
24th June 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

i complete b.tech electronics and communication . next i have to choose m tech in computor
pl. give me ansor
24th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I had competed btech in elctronics and communication with aggregate above 70% of marks but i had not done any certified courses , so which courses i should join to get good jobs in private software and telecom sectors.
24th June 2012, 03:09 PM
vivekmani0007

hi friendssss....

after b.tech join c- dac in DESD diploma in embeeded system design which help ful to crack a job i think that

best of luck from my side .........i think this help for u
thanksssssssssss
24th June 2012, 05:17 PM
padhakudkt

After compleating your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
engineering, you have an ocean full of opportunities in front of you.
There are various fields where you can explore opportunities depending
upon your intrest and strenghts.

If you are good at programming and core electronics then you can go
in the field of Embbedded systems, Microcontrollers, Microprocessors,
semiconductors etc.You can get job in companies like Bharat electronics
Limited, Companies involved in chip design, metering like Secure meters,
enrgy meters etc.

If you are good at programming in software languages , you can get in
software field like a lot of other ECE engineers. You can get job in
top notch MNC's like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM, Accenture.

If you are intrested in communication and wireless, then you can find job
in various telecom companies like Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance comm.,
Huwaei, Nokia Siemens etc.

If you are intrested in Power electronics and Drives , you will have the
largest no. possibilities of jobs. You can join as a Graduate Trainee
Engineer(GET) in various power plants, steel plants, Refineries, Tyre plants,
Chemicals and fertilizers, Oil and refineries, Power plants etc. in automation
or maintainence divisions.

In addition to this you can get employed in Design, devolopment, Tech. Support
or Technical Sales in various Capital equipment companies like ABB, Siemens,
L&T, Bharat Bijlee, Crompton Greaves, Transformers and Rectifiers etc.

You can give entrances for various Public sector companies like BSNL, NTPC,
BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, BEL, DRDO,HAL and Indian Oil etc.
1st July 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

which branch is best textile technoloy or ECE with a job view...
12th July 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i study robotics after b.tech in ECE?
2nd August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the additional courses required or essential after completing electronics and telecommunication engineering to get good job?
9th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my btech 4 yr in ec. my main motive is to get a good job in govt sector. which books and what extra effort will help me in this direction? i really dont want to waste time after completion of my course. i m not afraid of hard work but not aware of right path to move forward. pls guide me......
21st August 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

completed b.tech in electronics and communication through distance mode, school of distance education andhre university. can u suggest me how to proceed further in my studies?
22nd August 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

what are the . m.tech courses after completions of electronic
19th October 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

scope in robotics after BE in Electronics &Telecommunication.
20th October 2012, 12:21 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

According to my knowledge
-

If you are good at programming and core electronics then you can go
in the field of
  • Embbedded systems,
  • Microcontrollers,
  • Microprocessors,
  • semiconductors etc.

You can get job in companies like-
Bharat electronics Limited,
Companies involved in chip design, metering like Secure meters,
enrgy meters etc.

If you are intrested in Power electronics and Drives , you will have the
largest number. possibilities of jobs. You can join as a Graduate Trainee
Engineer(GET) in various power plants,
  • steel plants,
  • Refineries,
  • Tyre plants,
  • Chemicals and fertilizers,
  • Oil and refineries,
  • Power plants etc.
  • in automation
  • or maintainence divisions.

You can give entrances for various Public sector companies like-

• BSNL,
  • NTPC,
  • BHEL,
  • SAIL,
  • GAIL,
  • ONGC,
  • BEL,
  • DRDO,
  • HAL,
  • and Indian Oil etc.

GOOD LUCK---
20th October 2012, 12:54 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my b.tech in electronics and communications what can i do next my parents want to do higher studies for me please give suggestion
Dear friend,

Electronics and Communication engineering is the best branch of engineering in my opinion if we compared it with other branches. This is the only branch of engineering which has so much scope after Mechanical Engineering. After completing only two ways are available in front of you, either you have to choose job or you have to go for further higher studies. Electronics and Communication Engineer deals with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits, microwaves, and fiber among others.

Let's first talk about job opportunities. As you belongs to Electronics and communication engineering branch so there numerous opportunities available for you. Being a ECE Graduate you can get job in various government and Private sector companies. There are various software, hardware, networking, electronics companies which recruits ECE candidates.

Being a Electronics and Communication Graduate you are eligible to get job in following sectors:-

1)- Software companies/IT sector
2)- Hardware Companies
3)- Electronics Companies
4)- Telecommunication Companies
5)- Core Companies
6)- Networking Companies.

Public Sector Companies for ECE Graduates:-
  • BHEL
  • BSNL
  • IOCL
  • MTNL
  • ONGC
  • SAIL
  • GAIL
  • ISRO etc.

IT Sector companies for ECE Graduates:-

1. INFOSYS.
2. TATA CONSULTANT SERVICES - TCS.
3. COGNIZENT TECHONOLOGIES - CTS.
4. ACCENTURE.
5. MICROSOFT.
6. CAPGEMINI.
7. YAHOO.
8. GOOGLE.
9. DELL.
10. IGATE.
11. MPHASIS.
12. ORACLE.
13. IBM etc.

Electronics Companies for ECE Candidates:-
  • Moser Baer India Limited
  • Hical Magnetics
  • Tyco Electronics
  • Midas Communications
  • Elin Electronics Limited
  • Cadence Design
  • etc.
Telecommunication Companies for ECE Graduates:-
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • ESSAR
  • RELIANCE
  • IDEA
  • NOKIA
  • MOTOROLA
  • etc.

Other fields for ECE Graduates:-

-->> Being a Graduate you are eligible to apply for civil services exam conducted by UPSC for the posts like IAS, IPS, IES etc.

-->> You are also eligible to apply for various banking sector jobs for the posts like IT, Technical, PO through the IBPS exam.

-->> As you have completed graduation so you are eligible to apply for railways sector jobs for the various technical departments posts.

-->> If you are interested to join Defense sector then you can appear in Combined Defense Exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Through this exam you can get entry in various defense fields like Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.

Higher Study options for ECE Candidates:-

If you want to study further and don't want to do job then also there are various options in front of you. You can do MBA, MS, M.Tech etc. You can choose any of the course for higher studies but one thing you should remember that the course which you choose must suits you and you should have interest in that course.

The various higher study options available for you are:-
  • Master of Technology in Electronic Design and Technology
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (DIPIETE/ AMIETE)
  • Master of Electronics in Applied Electronics
  • Master of Electronics in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Master of Technology in Applied Electronics
  • Master of Business Administration
  • Master of Computer Applications
  • Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Master of Technology in Communication Systems
  • Master of Technology in Electronics and Communications
  • Master of Technology in Microelectronics and VLSI
  • Master of Technology in Power Electronics
  • Advanced Diploma in DSP System Design
  • Diploma in Wireless Technology
  • Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
  • Certificate program in VLSI design engineering
20th October 2012, 11:04 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

After completion of your B.tech there are 'n' number of things that can be done by you.

First of all lets talk about your option related to your field.

1. M.tech :- You can go for M.tech and increase the worth of your resume. M.tech course will also make you eligible for teaching in any of the Engineering degree college. You have to appear in GATE for this.

2. Career :- You can after engineering start your career by joining any good company related to your field. Now a days companies are recruiting through consultancies so its better to register yourself with some good consultancies like Mafoi and Randstad.

3. Own Business :- You can also start your own business after B. tech and also show some hand in technical department of any good business house.

4. Further studies :- Further studies can also be a good option, You can go for prestigious exams like IAS, IFS AND IPS.

5. MBA :- MBA can give you a greater over other engineering graduate and double up the chance of getting a good job so its better to go for a MBA.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
11th December 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Pls list some of the business related to electronics and communication field..
4th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I M DOING B.TECH 3RD YEAR ECE,I REALLY DONT WANT TO WASTE TIME AFTER COMPLETION OF MY COURSE.I M NT AFRAID OF HARD WORD BUT NT AWARE OF RIGHT PATH TO MOVE FORWAD,EVEN I DNT HAVE THE ANSWER WHY I JOINED B.TECH,PLZ GUIDE ME
4th May 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E in electronics and communication and now i want to persue for MS. in aerospace engeenering in US/Canada/Newzealand. Is that possible if then what are the requirments.......Pl. help me.

abc
31st May 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

im complited 2 in comprt mental exam with 44.5%.now i am in btch 7th sem. iwant to knpw which job i will be do after complision of btech. plese sggest me plese............?
1st June 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after btech biotechnology?
16th June 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

dear friends,

i am a female electronics and communication engineering graduate (actually i pass out at 2009) .then i completed ccna and training in ccnp. this all my education assets.now i am in qatar still haven't job.every one say female is not suitable for networking,so i am completely disappointed.i haven't any experience. i decide to go back my home town, and will do any computer language course because that will give me job inside office. i want to know which language is best to do to get job as a fresher ..does this decision is good please give me reply ...i dont want to take again a wrong decision
19th December 2013, 04:49 PM
Amit Kumar Parthy

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

There is a growing need for trained patent professionals in the Biotechnology,
Bioinformatics, Pharmaceuticals, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Chemical,
Mechanical, Textile, Automobile, and Heavy Engineering sector as the number of technical
professionals having skills in the area of patents & patent process is very
low. These skilled IP technical professionals can work as a patent engineer,
patent analysts, patent consultants, patent associates, IP business analysts in
the in-house teams at the Corporate.
28th June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i had completed b-tech ece with 70% but i don't know computer language what kind of job suitable to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?