11th September 2012, 06:07 PM
raj t. yadav

What can I do after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication from GBTU

guide me sir what i do after complete b.tech with electronics & communication from GBTU .i want to job in any good production company ..............

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  4. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  12. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
27th December 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication from GBTU

After completing b tech from ksou university can i get job in any way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?