25th April 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join Indian Army at an age of 22?

my age is 22 year old what i can hoin indian army...please tell me what can i do

26th April 2012, 10:14 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Army at an age of 22?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 22 year old what i can hoin indian army...please tell me what can i do
If your aspiring to join in Indian Army then you may apply for CDS Examination . I provide you the details for CDS Examination .

CDS :- Combined Defence Academy . This Examination is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year during the Month of February and August

The selection procedure for CDS Examination may divided into Written Examination and Interview .

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • You should be qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .
  • You should be Citizen of India
  • Your age should be 19 years to 24 years .
  • Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination.
  • Only male candidate are eligible to apply for this Examination .
  • You should be physically as well as mentally fit for this Examination .

The Syllabus for CDS Examination consist of General Knowledge , Mathematics , and English .

You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . You may download the Examination application from the official website of upsc . You may also collect the Examination application from the post office in any branch of our country . The Cost of application is for Rs. 100 .

The Important Notification for this Examination are published in employment news papers and official website of upsc.

To crack this Examination you may refer the previous year question papers and Find out the answers with yourself. You refer the Various books available in market .

Important Date :-

-Date of Notification :- 02/06/2012
-Last date of receipt of Application :- 02/07/2012
-Date of Examination :- 16/09/2012
26th April 2012, 10:23 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 22 years you can join Indian Army through appearing CDS entrance exam.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health, is eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

As you are interested you can apply for forthcoming CDS-II 2012 exam, the notification for which will come out in the month of June 2012 followed by exam during September 2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th April 2012, 10:51 AM
hlr
Member+

hi,
Very nice dear that you want to join indian army.
I am giving some detail to you.
There is exam for you that is;
CDS(combined defence service)
Eligiblity for cds:-
1-you have passed graduate from a reconizee university in any stream.
2_age limit is 19 to 23 years.
3-only indian men citizen are eligible for this exam.
4-you should be physically as well as mentally fit.
CDS EXAM PATTERNAAAAAAACFU/OalO3axqKiM/s400/CDS+Exam+Pattern+IMA+NA+AFA.png[/IMG];
For more detail,
Log on
http://upsc.gov.in
Thanks
26th April 2012, 11:32 AM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES

It's suitable according to your age limit

CDS is conducted twice a year by the union public service commission for recuritment into the indian military academy ,officers training academy.navy academy and air force academy

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

For Indian Military Academy /Officers Training Academy : Degree From a Recognized University or Equivalent

For Naval Academy : B.Sc With Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering

For Air Force Academy : Degree Of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level or Bachelor of Engineering

AGE LIMITS

Indian Military Academy -19-- 24 years

Air Force Academy - -19----25 yrs

Naval academy -19-----23 yrs

Officer's Training Academy -19-----25 yrs

You can Join Army At this above age criteria

Thanks

vinayaga
27th April 2012, 08:44 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You are eligible to join in INDIAN ARMY in this process you need to apply for the CDS exam conducted by the UPSC twice a year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CDS EXAM:

1.Applicant should complete graduation from a recognized university.

2.Age limit is 19-24 years.

3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

4.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

5.physically fit.

Application process through online

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1.WRITTEN TEST

2.INTERVIEW

3.MEDICAL TEST

IMPORTANT DATES FOR CDS EXAM:

1.NOTIFICATION:02-06-2012

2.LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION:02-07-2012

3.EXAM DATE:16-09-2012

For more information visit www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?