28th September 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams for civil engineer for getting government jobs?

What are the competitive exams for the civil engineer for getting government jobs? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  2. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  3. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  5. Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  7. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  8. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer?
  10. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  11. What are the government jobs available for fresher civil engineer
  12. Competitive exams to get Government jobs for BHMS candidate?
  13. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  14. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  15. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  16. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  18. List of competitive exams to give for getting government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2017, 08:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the competitive exams for civil engineer for getting government jobs?

The competitive entrance exams for Civil Engineer to get government jobs:

1. The most sought engineering entrance exam is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE top rankers can easily get good jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.

2. Indian Engineering Services.

3. Civil Services examination.

4. State Public Service Commission exams etc.
29th September 2017, 11:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the competitive exams for civil engineer for getting government jobs?

The competitive entrance exams for Civil Engineering candidate:

1. Civil Services Examination.

2. Indian Engineering Services examination.

3. GATE PSU entrance examination.

4. Banking job entrance exam like IBPS Clerk and PO entrance exam.

5. State Public Service Commission etc.
29th September 2017, 11:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There are several government entrance examinations available conducted by Central or State Government. Some of the recruitment's include,

>> BHEL Recruitment Exam

>> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

>> SAIL Entrance Test

>> Staff Selection Commission examination

>> Institute of Banking Personal Selection

>> Union Public Service Commission

>> Insurance Based Examination

>> Postal Department Examinations

>> Indian Railways Recruitment Exam..etc.,
30th September 2017, 02:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

For civil engineers you can try for following government department exam
>> GATE entrance exam
>> Indian Oil Recruitment
>> BHEL recruitment
>> UPPCL
>> Metro engineers in DMRC, LMRC

**** Above are the various government organization who recruit engineers.
**** You need to apply in the home website of the organization.
**** Preparation can be done by solving the past 10 year papers which is available in books like Darpan, Pratoyigita , Sparsh etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?