8th August 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the course I need to enroll to become a pilot after 12th?

What is the course I need to enroll to become a pilot after 12th? Currently am not sure what are the procedure and steps which I need to take forward to become a pilot and I very much need all your suggestions and help for the same. Thanks!

9th August 2015, 08:13 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the course I need to enroll to become a pilot after 12th?

Coming directly to the point, the basic eligibility criteria for the commercial pilot (since for the Government Airlines you have to give separate exams) is-

1. Intermediate with Physics, chemistry and maths.

2. From a recognized board or university.

3. Age- 17 years minimum.

So, you can see, for the pilot you need to take the science stream with Physics and Maths compulsory.

The pilot training Course Duration is around 15-18 months and there are various training institutes which select the candidates on the basis of the aptitude tests which they conduct.

Also some medical standards are maintained which are not so stringent as that of army but the candidates must ensure that they should be physically fit and not have any skin diseases.
9th August 2015, 09:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the course I need to enroll to become a pilot after 12th?

-> After the successful completion of 12th with aggregate (65%). you have to appear in NDA exam .
-> NDA :- National Defence Academy .
-> It is the best and vast platform for everyone to have their future in right way . it is secure and guaranteed life .
->
--- To Become Pilot ----
a) you have to crack the NDA exam and after that you select the air branch in air force to become pilot . First undergo training of pilot , then go for trail
--> It is very difficult to succeed because that you are at the end of your life . If any errors occurs have to suffer a lot
* Be careful during training ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?