22nd September 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical Graduate?

what is the criteria and entry process for BE mechanical graduate

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical Graduate?
  2. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy? What is the entry procedure?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?
  6. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course? -- [New]
  7. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  8. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for B.E students? Information about UES entry? How to apply for this scheme?
  10. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  11. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  12. Admission process for B.Tech in 2n year through Lateral Entry?
  13. How can i do B.E or B.Tech in AMu after doing diploma engineering?
  14. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  15. Can a commerce student join Naval?
  16. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  17. Fees for Government Merchant Navy?
  18. Can Girls Join NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2015, 05:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical Graduate?

Your query is not quite clear because you are asking about the criteria and entry process for bachelor of mechanical engineering graduate but in what. In which field or sector you you want to enter you have not mentioned here.

If you want to enter in to B.E Mechanical Engineering after 10+2, you can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination or any state level engineering test to get admission in mechanical engineering stream.

The criteria is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM with at least 50% marks. After completion of bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, you can apply for:

1. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

2. Indian Engineering Services exam.

3. UPSC exams like Civil Services exam, CDS exams etc.
15th September 2015, 09:24 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the criteria and entry process for B.E Mechanical Graduate?

B.E mechanical engineering is a graduation course in engineering with mechanical engineering as specialization.

>>In order to B.E you must pass 12th MPC course with minimum 50% marks or diploma in mechanical engineering course.

>>The age limit for doing engineering is 17-25 years.

You must pass the engineering common entrance exam like IIT-JEE, EAMCET, AIEEE, BITSAT etc and take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?