5th May 2018, 10:29 PM
Mahesh@m

What is the cut-off rank in JEE Main for admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?

What is the cut-off rank in JEE Mains category for the B.Sc Physics course from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore? And, how much should be the 12th board exam percentage i.e. 2nd PUC marks?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff rank/marks for undergraduate entrance of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore through IIT JEE?
  2. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  3. What is the qualification to become an Aeronautical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  5. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  6. What is marks percentage required in 12th board exam to apply for aeronautical engineering?
  7. Which college in India is best to become an Astronaut? Entrance exams and other details to become an Astronaut?
  8. How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th
  9. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  10. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  11. Cutoff marks in B.Tech to study MS in top university
  12. How can i become an Astrophysicist after Diploma qualification?
  13. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  14. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics?
  15. What stream I should opt for in 12th if I wanted to do research in astronomy and space sciences?
  16. Is there any other exam except JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in IIT Kharagpur?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if qualified 12th in 2nd attempt?
  18. Minimum percentage required in intermediate to join Aeronautical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?