28th August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of correspondence M.A Economics? What is the procedure to apply for M.A Economics

tell me the date of correspondence ma ecnomics and whats the procedure to apply ma economics

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  2. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively? -- [New]
  4. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Last date to get admission for MA in Economics in Correspondence? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  6. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  7. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  8. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  9. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  10. Procedure to apply for M.A Economics correspondence in Punjab University?
  11. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  12. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
  14. Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?
  15. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  16. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
  17. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  18. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
14th April 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of correspondence M.A Economics? What is the procedure to apply for M.A Economics

I want to do MA economics through correspondence from panjab university Chandigarh can you tell me the whole detail and fee, date also. my ID is Guri Gurpreet [email protected]
31st October 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of correspondence M.A Economics? What is the procedure to apply for M.A Economics

I want to do MA economics through correspondence from panjab university Chandigarh can you tell me the whole detail including fees, date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?