8th December 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of entrance exam for B.Tech this year? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue B.Tech. I want to know the date of entrance exam for B.Tech this year. How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  3. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  5. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form?
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  13. Fee structure of XAT entrance exam?
  14. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  16. Which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  17. Date of the entrance exam to join in HIET? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?
15th May 2017, 11:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of entrance exam for B.Tech this year? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate course and the duration of this course is four years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> For B.Tech course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Joint Entrance examination.

=> The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of entrance examination is 9 April 2017. For application process you have to visit at the official website. After that you have to fill application form according to given instructions.

AVERAGE COURSE FEE = Rs. 2,80,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?