30th October 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between mechanical and automobile?

diffrence between mechanical and automobile...Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? Jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  2. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing? -- [New]
  3. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  5. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  6. What is the difference between mechanical and automobile?
  7. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  8. What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?
  9. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  11. What is the major difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  13. Difference between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  14. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  16. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  17. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  18. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
13th May 2013, 01:01 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between mechanical and automobile?

Automobile engineering is about automobiles. Mechanical engineering deals with different mechanical aspects connected with different instruments.
Mechanical engineering includes motors, engines,combustion,structures and strength of materials.. Automotive engineers are involved in almost every aspect of designing vehicles from the initial concept to final production.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?