13th September 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What do I have to study exactly for CDS entrance test?

hello sir/mam,
i am pursuing my B.Tech. and wanna go for defense, willing to give the CDS exam, i just wanted to know what exactly i have to study for appearing in it and the approximate/exact when the exam is going to be held?
kindly help me.

13th September 2011, 04:55 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: What do I have to study exactly for CDS entrance test?

dear friend ,

the completion of the graduation from any recognized indian university is the minimum requirement of appearing in the common defense services exam that is CDS exam.
and the age of the candidate must belongs to 21 to 30 years.

there is relaxation of the 3 years for the obc category candidates from the upper limit while its is 5 years for the sc/st category candidates.

CDS exam includes following subjects
1) English
2) general knowledge
3) elementary mathematics

to know more about the important dates related to the CDS exam kindly visit the website
www.upsc.gov.in

and for the online application form of CDS exam kindly visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in

here i am providing the question papers of this year's CDS exam.

THANKS AND BEST LUCK
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH.pdf(448.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf GENERAL_KNOWLEDGE.pdf(1.12 MB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf MATHS.pdf(629.1 KB, 54 views)
13th September 2011, 01:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: What do I have to study exactly for CDS entrance test?

>>Combined Defense service as name suggest its Combined Exam for Indian air Force, Indian Military Academy i.e Army and also for Naval Academy.

CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

>>The Only Criteria For CDSE are :-
  • For IMA i.e Indian Military academy age should be 19 years to 23 years of age.

• For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.

• For Officer's training academy it should be 19 years to 25 years.

• and last for Naval academy it should be 19 to 22 years.

Quote:
hello sir/mam,i am pursuing my B.Tech. and wanna go for defense, willing to give the CDS exam, i just wanted to know what exactly i have to study for appearing in it and the approximate/exact when the exam is going to be held?kindly help me.
For Study Purpose you need to go for as per as Syllabus or Pattern of the Exam.

If you want to crack CDS Exam you need to be more proficient in English, GK and Elementary Mathematics.

Vacancy under above named

Any more Information Regarding any Either you can visit Indianarmy.nic.in Or www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?