11th September 2012, 10:20 PM

What is the eligibility criteria for bank test? Can I directly give PO after doing B.Com?

What is the elgibilty regarding test? Can i give directly test of p.o after doing b.com

12th September 2012, 10:40 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for bank test? Can I directly give PO after doing B.Com?

Yes, you can directly give Bank P.O. after doing B.Com. provided you fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

P.O. - Probationary Officer exam for Banks is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream of education within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
14th September 2012, 07:14 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for bank test? Can I directly give PO after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What is the elgibilty regarding test? Can i give directly test of p.o after doing b.com

Yes, you can directly give Bank P.O. after doing B.Com. provided you fulfill the other eligibility criteria.

P.O. - Probationary Officer exam for Banks is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream of education within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

7th October 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO after passing CA inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?