28th November 2011, 04:18 PM
Sonal Rajput

What is the eligibility criteria to give the Income Tax Officer's Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

Hello Sir,
I am a Graduate from Mumbai University and currently studying for CA. I want to give Income Tax Oficer's Exam. please guide me with the eligibilty, syllabus, and next examination details. Thanking you.

3rd December 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to give the Income Tax Officer's Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

sir i am sankaraia, i am graduate in ventateswara university, tiupathi and also i am studying CA .I want to give Income Tax Oficer's Exam. please guide me with the eligibilty, syllabus, and next examination details. Thanking you.

Source:
20th December 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to give the Income Tax Officer's Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

tax officer ki exam ki date batae
30th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i percuising in bba 2ND yrs i want to know did i do income tax exam? what to do this is? plz help me sir plz
20th January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I am commerce graduate...And also in C.A. final..I want to prepare for Income tax Officer exam......Please explain me the creteria regarding this...thanks...
Ritu
31st January 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can girls also become eligible for incometax officer
3rd February 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirment for income tax officer?
4th February 2012, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonal Rajput View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a Graduate from Mumbai University and currently studying for CA. I want to give Income Tax Oficer's Exam. please guide me with the eligibilty, syllabus, and next examination details. Thanking you.

Yes , You are applicable for Income Tax Officer Exam.

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conduct two ways (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test for such candidates as may qualify in the written test.

QUESTION PATTERN FOR INCOME TAX OFFICER EXAM

Physical Test:

Height 157.5 cm
Chest 81 cm

Walking cycling
1600 meters in 15 minutes 8 Km in 30 minutes

Application form:For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at

http://www.ssconline.nic.in
9th March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about income tax officer apply date in 2012 plz inform.
16th March 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the physical fitness criteria for female for the exam of income tax officer?
8th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Dilbag86

You need to be a graduate in order to become an Income tax Officer. The graduation can be done in any subject area from any recognized university or college. You should be between 18 – 27 years to apply for this post. There is age relaxation in case of the candidates belonging to reserved categories. The selection process for this post is through a written test conducted by SSC. You can get the important details regarding the exam from the notifications which gets published in the official website of SSC. Those who qualify in the written test will have to attend the personal interview also. You can apply via online for this exam.
Syllabus include following papers-----INCOME-TAX & ACCOUNTANCY,ALLIED LAWS,ADVANCE ACCOUNTANCY ,WEALTH TAX,INCOME TAX papers.
16th April 2012, 12:19 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi

Yeah......definitely you are eligible for Income Tax officer exam.

Eligibility for Income Tax officer:

Education qualification:

You have to complete your graduation in recognized university.

Age limit:

Your age should in between 18-27 yrs.

So don't worry you are eligible for Income tax officer exam.

All d best........
12th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i m kritika i have did my graduation in b.com(h) and want to apply for income tax officer , so can girls apply for it if yes, what are the physical fitness criteria for girls
20th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m Anand graduate and ca final want to become IT officer tell me complete procedure
30th August 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

I m graduate and appearing mba so can I eligible to bcom income tax officer.....
30th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my graduation from Thiruvalluvar University in the year 2009. Currently i am working in MNC company. I would like to write exam for IT officer. But the thing is i don't know any detail about exam. If you could provide me any information. I would be thankful to you. I hope i will get positive result from your side. Please do the needful. Have a great day..

Thanks & Regards,
MOHAMMED

CONTACT NO : 9738161747
Mail id : [email protected]
30th January 2013, 11:08 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

For the income tax inspector job first thing i want to say that you need to write the staff selection commission exam because ssc is the department which is conducting exam for the income tax department.

And ssc is conducting the combine graduate level exam for this and you need to write the combine graduate level exam because after writing this exam than only you can get chance to get job in the department.

Paper Format ssc Cgl :

Tier i

English 50
Maths 50
Reasoning 50
General awareness 50

And negative marking will be 0.25 marks will reduce for per wrong answer

Tier ii

English 200
Maths 200

And negative marking is 0.50

Final Interview 100 Marks

Qualifications Required for the ssc combine graduate level exam :

-The Candidate should be pass in the graduation degree

-The Candidate must be a citizen of India

-The Candidate age must be between 18-27 years

-For the obc it must be 18-30 years

-For the sc,st it must be 18-32 years

Best of luck
4th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am TE electronics and telecommunication student i want information about that sir girls can do the income tax officer and physical criteria about the girls
10th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My graduation is completed with bio group so can i eligible for IT officer exam.
GUDIYA SHAIKH
10th September 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

is a girl can do as income tax officer and what are qualifications required for that and what should be the height and is physical fitness also required ...sir plz explain more informaton on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?