27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for APPSC group services exam?

I am J. Sankar, presently I am studying degree 2nd year SV arts in Tirupati. After degree completion I am interested only in APPSC group services and can I join your academy? Please kindly give information in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  3. What's the visual eligibility for the postcode-3 in Group 1 by APPSC?
  4. Study Material to prepare for APPSC Group 2 Exam?
  5. apspsc general studies previous papers
  6. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  7. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  9. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure?
  10. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?
  11. How much is the cutoff in APPSC Group IV exam for SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC Group 3 exam while pursuing final year B.Tech course?
  13. Best study material for APPSC group 4 exam? Latest model question papers for group 4?
  14. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  15. Previous 5 years solved question papers for APPSC(AP Municipal Sub Ordinate Services)
  16. Can I be eligible for APPSC exam after scoring 173 marks in APPSC group IV exam
  17. I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam
  18. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
28th March 2017, 01:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for APPSC group services exam?

APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and they conducts group examinations to select the eligible candidates for various positions. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. The minimum age to apply is 18 years and maximum is 34 years depending upon the positions. Age relaxation is also there as per government norms. Normal eyesight of 6/6 is required without glasses. Candidate should be physically fit and must have a height of 164 cms to 167.6 cms long with a weight in proportion to height.

Therefore, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can apply for APPSC examination.
28th March 2017, 04:37 PM
kalamrockz

In order to be eligible to apply for APPSC group examination, you will have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below;

> Candidate should have a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 18 years and not more than 42 years.

> Candidate's vision should be 6/6.

> Candidate's minimum height should be 167.6 cms for general candidates and 164 cms for ST candidates.

If you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned above, you can apply for the examination mentioned above.
28th March 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for APPSC Group Services Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to attend APPSC group services Examination after successful completion of degree course.

Minimum qualification required to apply for APPSC Group Services Examination is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are presently pursuing graduation 2nd year, I suggest you to first complete Graduation.

Then you can apply for APPSC Group Services Examination with the above mentioned criteria. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
28th November 2017, 07:53 AM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Groups(group -1,group-2) exams is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university and for Group-4 exam is 12 th standard from recognised institution.
#So, to apply for Group-1,Group-2 exams,first you have to complete your graduation and you can apply for Group-4 exam as you have completed your 12 th standard.
#Age limit to apply for Group-1,Group-2 posts is 18-38 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates.
#And the selection procedure of Group-1 posts is preliminary exam,main examination and personal interview & for group-2 posts is written Test(comprising of 3 papers).And for Group-4 post only written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?