15th November 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for job in Income Tax Office after completion of B.Com Commerce course?

I am graduated in B.Com Commerce And Tax Procedure Practices. How to get me a job in Income Tax Office? What is the eligibility needed? Can someone please provide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  5. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  6. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Commerce course? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for income tax or sales tax job after B.Com distance
  9. How to apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com in Computer Applications?
  10. Eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. students to get job in Income Tax Department?
  13. Can I apply for Income Tax Officer exam after passing T.Y.B.Com?
  14. How to get a job in Income Tax department after completion of UG course with 89 percent marks?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  16. Can I join Income Tax officer after completing MCA degree? What would be the criteria?
  17. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  18. How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a 11th Commerce student? Detailed information about recruitment in Income Tax Department?
19th November 2017, 12:23 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for job in Income Tax Office after completion of B.Com Commerce course?

The minimum qualification required for being a income tax officer is graduation. It doesn't matters that which course you choose the thing matter is that you must have a bachelor degree or higher from recognised university.

For getting a job in income tax office you need to clear SSC-CGL exam. CGL is a competitive exam conducted by SSC and provide jobs in various prestigious departments of India like Income tax, Central Excise, CBI etc. You can get more information regarding this exam on SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.a

When you clear CGL then SSC will allot jobs according to rank earned in competitive exam. If you qualify cutoff for Income tax then you will be hired by department.
19th November 2017, 01:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for job in Income Tax Office after completion of B.Com Commerce course?

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 18 to 27 years

Relaxation is allowed for reserved category.

Nationality: Indian

The exam for Income Tax Officer is conducted under SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

There are mainly three stages for this exam:

Preliminary Examination.

Main Examination.

Interview.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?