7th September 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for lateral entry B.Tech Civil Engineering after diploma?

Hi, I mzaid khan from Rampur I want to ask, right now I am pursuing dip... Engg. (civil) From teerthanker mahaveer university, Moradabad I am properly outsider so what eligibility did your want to take admission in 2nd year in b-tech. In your institution, there is any space or any course for diploma holders.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for lateral entry B.Tech Civil Engineering after diploma?
  2. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  3. Which college or university to choose for B.Tech lateral entry (Civil Engineering)?
  4. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get Lateral BTech Civil admission in AKTU, Lucknow through UPSEE?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  8. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student?
  10. Can I apply for BBA lateral entry after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  15. Can I do B.Arch if I am a diploma in holder in civil engineering? What percentage is the eligibility for B.Arch lateral entry?
  16. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
  17. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  18. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
9th September 2017, 10:25 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for lateral entry B.Tech Civil Engineering after diploma?

Diploma candidates can apply for entrance exams like Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of engineering. You can apply for LEET exam of your state or any other state.

The minimum requirement is that candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam.

There is other exam called Joint Entrance exam for admission in Indian Institute of Technology. Diploma candidates can apply for JEE exam also.
9th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for lateral entry B.Tech Civil Engineering after diploma?

To be eligible to get lateral entry admission for pursuing B.Tech Civil Engineering course, you should have passed three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a Government recognised institution. To get lateral entry admission in B.Tech civil engineering course, you should have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing your B.Tech Civil Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?