19th March 2017, 08:58 PM
1719rohit

What is the fee and course duration for enrolling in study center for CAT exam in Delhi?

What is the fee and course duration for enrolling in study center for CAT exam in Delhi? Can someone please give me the details on the same? What are the steps I need to follow? I need to clear the CAT exam so please provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  2. What is the fee structure for 1 year course of CAT Time coaching center in Delhi?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  4. What is the registration fee for enrolling in CS Course?
  5. Should I give CAT 2017 or GAMT 2017 for post graduate studies in Management?
  6. Process to take admission in Air Hostess at Delhi? Entrance exam, fee, duration and other details?
  7. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  8. After B.A. honours can I study Law? Fee structure and other required information?
  9. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  10. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  11. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  12. When CAT exams academic year begins? Duration of course and date of exam? When does it take place?
  13. What is the last date to enroll for CAT exam?
  14. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  16. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility Criteria of CAT and GMAT for Indian National who studied abroad?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
20th March 2017, 05:11 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the fee and course duration for enrolling in study center for CAT exam in Delhi?

To prepare CAT exam there are many course centres are available in Delhi here I added top course centres you can choose any one among these.

List of Course Centres in Delhi are as follows:

* PT Education, Kingsway Camp - Address: 2515, Hudson Line Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110 009

* T.I.M.E., Connaught Place - Address: 12, Top Floor, Scindia House, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110 001 Phone:11-33725202

* Career Launcher. Kingsway Camp - Address: 2511, Kingsway Camp, Thekedaar Surjeet Singh Marg, Hudson Lane, GTB Nagar, New Delhi, 110009
Phone :011 4287 0023

* Career Launcher, Pitampura: Address: 2nd Floor, Above NEXT Showroom, Near Kohat Enclave Metro Station, 12 Kapil Vihar, Pitampura, New Delhi 110034
Phone :011 2735 5613

* T.I.M.E., Satya Niketan: Address: 1, 1st Floor, Satya Niketan, Opp: Venkateswara College, New Delhi – 110021 Phone: 011 2410 5312

Short Course duration - 5 to 6 Months
Long Course Duration - 10 to 11 Months

Course Fee approx 45000/- to 60000/- based on course centres.

To clear the exam prepare well and do mock tests more review all papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?