11th March 2013, 07:42 PM
vivekraj2001

What is the fee structure to do mains studies from Vajiram and Ravi?

i wants to know the fee to do mains studies from vajiram & ravi

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best coaching institute for IPS exam
  2. Best coaching institution for preparation of civil services examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  4. Which are the good coaching classes for preparation for IAS after engineering? What is the duration of the coaching? How much does it costs?
  5. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of JEE Mains and Advance course at FITJEE for 12th pass?
  7. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  8. Fee structure for the entrance exam of NASA?
  9. List of top 5 IAS coaching centers in Delhi?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Can I complete my degree in 1 year? Fee structure and the date of the exam?
  12. Best coaching institute for Psychology?
  13. List of best coaching institutes for public administration for Civil services in Mikherjee nagar(New Delhi)?
  14. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA? -- [New]
  17. How to become an IPS officer? Are there any coaching centers?
  18. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
28th June 2015, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do mains studies from Vajiram and Ravi?

Vajiram and Ravi is one the best institute in India for Civil Services examination preparation.

The fee structure for different batches for 2015 is as below:

1. Prelims cum Mains batch for General studies preparation: Rs 1,14,000 along with service tax.

2. For preparation of any optional subject: Rs 42,500 including service tax.

3. For Civil Services aptitude test preparation: Rs 17,500

Here, I have also uploaded 2015 fee structure for different batches. Candidate need to pay Rs 600 at the registration.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PCM_June_2015_fee_schedule.pdf(304.4 KB, 361 views)
29th June 2015, 03:19 PM
madhavi namani

Default Re: What is the fee structure to do mains studies from Vajiram and Ravi?

Vajiram and Ravi is one the best institute in India for Civil Services examination preparation.

The fee structure for different batches for 2015 is as below:

1. Prelims cum Mains batch for General studies preparation: Rs 1,14,000 along with service tax.

2. For preparation of any optional subject: Rs 42,500 including service tax.

3. For Civil Services aptitude test preparation: Rs 17,500

Here, I have also uploaded 2015 fee structure for different batches. Candidate need to pay Rs 600 at the registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?