3rd July 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to get admission in B.Com hons?

Whar is the fee structure for getting admission in b.com(hons.).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Com(Hons.) from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure to get admission in B.Com hons?
  3. How to get admission in MBA?
  4. What is the fee structure of B.Com Hons course in SR CC?
  5. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  6. How to take admission in recognized college in city like Balaspore, Cuttack, Bubaneshwar? I have passed out from NIOS 12th exam with 60%
  7. Is it possible to get admission in M.Com without entrance test after scoring 75% in B.Com Hons?
  8. Details about doing B.Com Hons? How many subjects are there in the subject of B.Com Hons?
  9. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  10. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  12. How to take admission in DU in B.Com Hons? I have scored 79%
  13. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. What is the annual fee structure for B.Com Hons in SRCC?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in SRCC in B.Com(Hons)? What are the subjects? -- [New]
16th October 2015, 02:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure to get admission in B.Com hons?

GENERAL FEE OF B.COM PROGRAM

** B.Com (General) 8000

** B.Com (Computers) 10000

** B.Com (Taxation) 10000

** B.Com (Adv. & Sales Promotion) 10000

** B.Com (Foreign Trade) 10000

** B.Com (Hons.) 10000

** B.Com. (All Combinations) 2500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?