30th September 2011, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

sir, i have to do B.tech in 2nd year in mechanical in IGNOU. but these year mechanical B.tech couse is not running so what about my value of b.tech in future. after complete B.tech,what about certificate value for job in company? plz help/reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  2. What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?
  3. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
  4. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  5. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. Do i need to show my 12th passing certificate for getting job? -- [New]
  8. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  9. How to go for software job in future? I am a M.E course in civil branch
  10. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Companies can I get Job having secured 66% in B.Tech?
  12. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  13. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  14. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  15. Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India?
  16. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  17. What to do : B.Tech in CS or MCA? Best colleges for the course?
  18. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
13th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Beready

Default Re: What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

hello friend,

B.tech course has so much value after all its an degree of Engineering .
if you have any certificate course then this can help you to
get a good job in good sector .
so good luck.
13th November 2011, 07:44 PM
Beready

Default Re: What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

hello friend,

B.tech course has so much value after all its an degree of Engineering .
if you have any certificate course then this can help you to
get a good job in good sector .
so good luck.
1st April 2012, 12:12 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

Hi

IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

This University is one of the world largest universities providing courses in every stream and subjects.

Now Mechanical Engineering is that branch of Engineering which deals with the study of the Machines and other machinery things.

I think you are not aware that Mechanical is one of the oldest branches in the history of Engineering and it is considered EVERGREEN !

You are worried because you are not granted engineering admission directly in 2nd year.

You have to start studying Mechanical Engineering right from the 1st year and it is a full time 4 year graduation course.

IGNOU does not give direct admission to 2nd year Mechanical. Hence I would request you not to panic and start your Mechanical Engineering course right from the beginning.

Now talking about the scope of this course, I would say that Mechanical Engineering is evergreen and it would always be in huge demand in the market. You have to be very particular about your knowledge, the basic concepts and then you will not have to look back in life.

Please Click Here to visit the official website of the IGNOU.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 12:17 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

you have good future after B.Tech

so many govt & software jobs for you

you can join so many software companies like

TCL
Wipro
Infosys
HCL
IBM
Game loft
M&M

you have good salary
1st April 2012, 12:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

B.Tech means you are the Engineer.
You build every things on your own mind.......

So B.Tech certificate is more important for your future...

Some good companies are whose have selection process:-

1st April 2012, 12:39 AM
monu592

Smile Re: What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

dear friend
according to me ... if you are intrested in b.tech(mech.) u must go on
because this is the ever green branch. it does't matter that you will be selected by campus selection; if your persentage is above 60% then you can get your job easly in any company.....
for your kind information the demand of some branches like mech., ece, ele etc are those branches can never be down........
thank you
1st April 2012, 12:58 AM
sachin170490

B.tech is a bachlor degree of technology. It has a great value in government companies and private companies both. There are many government jobs from b.tech. And private companies also give good jobs for b.tech student. A b.tech student can become a good engineer and machanical supervisor and many other machanical jobs in any company. If you get good marks in b.tech. You never fail for a good future. Join private sector now for few experience then You should be apply in government sector. There is good income and work place for a B.Tech student.
Best of luck for your future.
1st April 2012, 09:27 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: What is the future of B.Tech course? Certificate value for job in companies?

Hi,

I am a student of B.Tech. in Computer Engg. and B.tech course has so much value after all its an degree of Engineering.

If you have any certificate course then this can help you to
get a good job in good sector.

So I wish u all d best for your bright future.

Thank you.
1st April 2012, 03:07 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

B.Tech course is of 4 years. It has a wide range to explore you potential. Future in B.Tech that you can get job in MNC's or you can also get government jobs after that.
1st April 2012, 09:46 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have to do B.tech in 2nd year in mechanical in IGNOU. but these year mechanical B.tech couse is not running so what about my value of b.tech in future. after complete B.tech,what about certificate value for job in company? plz help/reply me.
My Friend i tell you the truth that mechanical branch is evergreen branch . In this branch there are vast oppertunity for job in government public sector as well as private sector because india's growth increase rapidly various automobile company are planted their factory in india so don't lose hope you are safe .
For the certificate value in job it is not important what is important is your technical knowledge .
7th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying 12. After 12 i am intresting in btech it. after 5 or 6 years btech information technology is value or not please reply me sir i have so confused
6th January 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the life after completion of my civil engineering in b.tech in normal college?
6th November 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I Am doing diPloma CIVIL EngIneering in Raguler And 3rd Year IS running. After thiS I wAnt to do B.TeCh In CIVIL Engineering In IGNOU. The Certifacate IGNOU,, Is It WIll vAlue for me????? Plz rePly.....
30th June 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of B.Tech in agriculture? In the future good job?
15th September 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a doubt iam completed b.tech but
In 8th sem one subject failed I got course completion certificate & up 7th sem mark lists will I get b.tech purpose jobs.
17th September 2016, 11:29 AM
Preeti @

There are many options for you if you are B.tech holder, you can apply in private sectors as well as govt. sectors and if are interested in teaching field you can also apply for M.tech.
After B.tech in mechanical you can apply for following jobs:
1)ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
2)DRDO (Defence Research and development organization)
3)SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)
4)NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
5)ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)

You can also choose some subject for specialization:
1)Automobile engineering
2)Industrial engineering
3)Thermal engineering
4)Engineering design
5)Material Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?