22nd June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What i NET SET exam? What is the qualification needed?

what is net set exam ? what qualification does it need ?what age group people can appear for the exam?from where can we get exam materials?

21st July 2014, 12:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What i NET SET exam? What is the qualification needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is net set exam ? what qualification does it need ?what age group people can appear for the exam?from where can we get exam materials?
What is net set exam ?

-NET (i.e) National Eligibility Test
-SLET (i.e) State Level Eligibility Test

The above two entrance examination is mandatory for the candidate who are aspiring to become a lecturer. The NET entrance examination is organized by the University Grants commission.

What is the qualification needed?

The candidate must satisfy the below criteria in order to be eligible for NET entrance examination,

-The candidate should have a post graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.
-Those aspirants who appear in final year degree exams can also apply.
-Minimum required percentage is 55% in master degree course.
-Candidate’s age not exceeding 28 years to be eligible for JRF post and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
-There is age limit required for lectureship.

Where can we get exam materials?

There are various books for NET entrance examination available in the market. You can buy the examination books for NET entrance examination in books stall shop. And you can also download the previous year question papers from the official website of UGC.

The Important notification regarding the entrance examination will be published in employment newspaper and official website UGC. You can apply for this entrance examination through online by visiting the official website of UGC.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
29th April 2016, 02:55 PM
asha2016

Default Re: What i NET SET exam? What is the qualification needed?

NET & SET are the most Important entrance Test for JRF & Lectureship in all over India. NET Means National Eligibility Test
SET means State Level Eligibility test .
Both of these are conducted by University Grant Commission at all over India. The Eligibility criteria for NET/SET Entrance Examination is as follow :-
1. Post Graduate Degree with 55 % from any recognized University.
2. Appearing student in Final year of PG program can also participate in Entrance Examination .
3.There are age limit for JRF only but no age limit for lectureship in NET/SET Examination. for more information You can visit the official website of UGC www.ugcnetonilne.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?