27th May 2011, 09:46 PM
cgkumar

What job can I do after doing intermediate?

Dear Sir,

Kindly tell me after intermediate what job have to do.
Raja
Hyd

4th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job can I do after doing intermediate?

i have science side except bio.if i score 90% in intermediate then what course i have to do.
9th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the vicational courses suitable for getting jobs after passing intermediate arts.
10th August 2011, 12:38 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...if you are interested in doing an job after the completion of intermediate then i think you are spoiling your future by yourself because the best job that you can get after 12th class is that of an peon but i heard recently in rajasthan that for an peon job in an primary school people having msc and phd degree also applied for the job and hence you can understand that whats the demand of jobs these days ,
so its better to continue your studies and complete your graduation first that should of prime importance to you ,also for your information if you are not interested in doing an regular education then you can go for correspondence course also because colleges like the indira gandhi national open university are very famous for correspondence courses and even the degree is of great value ,
16th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i want good job and good salary.but am just completed intermedite only.but what i do.
18th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can we get good job if we are having good marks in intermediate.................................... Rahul,khammam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?