16th January 2012, 12:43 AM
lanadi

What is the job scope after completing food process engineering? Is it necessary to do Masters degree?

What is the job scope after completing food process engineering? Is it necessary to masters degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  2. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  3. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  4. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  5. What are the job aspects after masters in food tech in Punjab? I am doing masters degree in food technology
  6. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  7. Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?
  8. What is the scope in OPTO course? I have completed 4 years degree course
  9. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  10. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  11. How can I get job after completing Masters degree? -- [New]
  12. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for Masters in food and nutrition? Scope and colleges offering the same?
  15. Which masters degree is better between M.Sc in food science and technology and M.Sc in Diary Sciences?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?
  17. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  18. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
13th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job scope after completing food process engineering? Is it necessary to do Masters degree?

which r the countries which has gud scope in genetic&food process engineering? is it essential to do M.sc in these two programmes?wat may be the expected salary?plz reply honestly.
6th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job scope after completing food process engineering? Is it necessary to do Masters degree?

is there any scope after mtech in food processing engineering?
31st August 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to go usa after complete my b.tech (food engg) .
please give suggestions
8th May 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

IS THE FOOD PROCESSING IS THE BEST COURSE OR NOT WHAT IS THE SCOPE, WHICH COLLEGE HAD THE COURSE IN TAMILNADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?