14th June 2013, 03:54 PM
manu kukreja

What are the jobs available after 4 years BSc biomedical sciences from DU?

hi! i am amisha.

i want to know that what are the jobs after 4 yr BSc Biomedical sciences from DU?

Related Questions:
  1. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  2. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  3. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical -- [New]
  4. sample paper symbiosis entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology
  5. Which is better between Bio informatics,Biomedical sciences for jobs?
  6. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  9. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  10. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  11. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  12. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Is there any advantage of BSc Honors course over BSc in Physical Sciences?
  14. What is the scope in Biology? I have passed 12th with 70%
  15. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
31st January 2017, 09:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after 4 years BSc biomedical sciences from DU?

The name of best jobs for you after 4 years BSc biomedical sciences from DU are given below.
  1. Biomedical Scientist
  2. Lab Manager
  3. Biomedical Engineer
  4. Biomedical Technician
EMPLOYMENT AREA
  1. Pharmaceutical and Product Manufacturer
  2. Hospital Blood Banks
  3. Blood Transfusion Service
  4. The Health and Safety Executive
  5. University and Forensic Laboratories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?